After School Programs to Develop the Full Potential of Students
Our students not only have a strong academic experience, but also have opportunities to participate in our curricular enhancement programs. These programs include fine and performing arts, clubs, and athletics. We believe that these experiences are critical to the development of the full potential of our students.
Bradwell School of Excellence
7736 S. Burnham
Chicago , IL 60649
All students at Bradwell School of Excellence will be academically and socially ready for, attend, and graduate from college!
The mission of our athletic program is to offer student-athletes, through participation in competitive athletics, an opportunity to experience meaningful growth, accomplishment, and success. As a Bradwell Bruin student-athlete you are a positive role model within our school and the community at large. As a student-athlete at our school, your sportsmanship goals must include:
- Maintaining at least a C+ in all classes, attend school daily, and exhibit positive behavior;
- Respecting the rules of the games, the officials who administer the rules, and their decisions;
- Respecting our opponents as fellow student-athletes;
- Refraining from engaging in all types of disrespectful behavior;
- Looking at athletic participation as a potentially beneficial learning experience, whether you win or lose;
- Educating other students and fans to understand the rules of the game, and the value of sportsmanship.
After School All-Stars
After-School All-Stars (ASAS) provides comprehensive after-school programs that keep children safe and help them succeed in school and life.
Our vision is for our All-Stars to be safe and healthy, to graduate high school and go to college, to find careers they love and then give back to their communities.